The Ferguson's and Weinberger Houses

Here' the Ferguson house and dock area. Karkheck's built the house back in 1964.
Here's the Weinberger dock and house in 1999. The David's cottage was there from 1938 to 1988. See the 'Davids' on the Lake Families page for many more photos. Looks like it's a wooden set of steps going up the the main house. The original path was an assortment of stepping stones set down in 1938. Would be very slippery after a rain! Took many a fall on them.
Here's the 1968 photo of the same are. The pump house is still there. Twenty feet deep then. Pulled water for the house.